Welcome to my website

Hello everybody!

For years, I have been considering to write my own blog, because well, it seems a fun way to connect to other people around the world. I'll explain more about why it has taken me so long to start blogging in my first blog!

A verry good friend of mine - who always, always, always helps me out, gives advice (even when I don't ask for it), and who has brilliant ideas (and she probobly doesn't even know how much I appreciate everything) - finally talked me into writing a blog. So that is what I am going to do!

In this blog, I plan to do a few things. One of the main keypoints for making this blog is building a literairy portfolio. It's my dream to find a job in that field, so I will be using this blog as an online storage place for my portfolio. In that portfolio I will be posting articles I wrote, reviews of books that I've read and so on.

Another important point is of course: FUN. There is so much good in my life (and like a lot of others) I often forget about those by focussing only on the bad things. So here, I'll keep a reminder of all the fun and amazing things I have in my life. (Who knows, maybe it even helps!).

So, this is what my site is for! I hope you enjoy reading and dont hestitate to leave a comment!

News

Website launch

06/10/2014 22:08
Okay so tonight (october 6th 2014) is the night I made this site! So if there is not much yet,...